While trying to lose weight it is easy to get discouraged and give up. Results don’t happen over night, so you have to keep going and find motivation to push on. Some easy ways to motivate yourself are:
1. Keep a journal of your workouts – notice that energy you have when you have completed that energizing workout and write it down. It will make you want to do it again the next day.
2. Set small manageable goals and when you reach them, reward yourself. – make the reward a manicure or pedicure or something that is related to treating yourself, non-food related.
3. Find a workout buddy. – Agree to meet your workout buddy each day at the gym, so that you cannot say no to the gym.
4. Don’t get so infatuated with the scale that, that is only thing you think about.
– think about how your clothes fit, the health benefits of getting in shape, etc…
5. Cheat every now and then. – Don’t deprive yourself of the foods you love, just eat them in moderation and maybe have them on your cheat day.
Tell me…What motivates you?